Welcome to our Canadian friends!
When taking your next summer vacation fall foliage tour or winter ski trip, or when traveling between Montreal, Sherbrooke or Quebec City and Concord, Boston, Hartford, New York City or other Northeastern U.S. points, include a stay at Mount Washington Valley Accommodations!
Here in the beautiful White Mountains you will enjoy:
Mount Washington Valley Accommodations and Conference Center, owned and operated by Attitash Mountain Service Company, Inc., offers the kind of quality, comfortable accommodations you want in every price range from economy inn and basic rooms to luxury condominiums and private homes. We aim to delight every guest with the best possible White Mountains lodging experience.
We own and operate four distinctly different New Hampshire hotels, motels, and resorts offering comfortable, convenient hospitality for the business or leisure traveler, located in North Conway and Bartlett, New Hampshire. All are situated in the magnificent White Mountains - 2 near Mt. Washington and the Attitash Ski Resort, and 2 in downtown North Conway Village.
We offer lodging features for every taste and budget - for singles, couples, families and groups:
- Accommodations for up to 14
- Spa tubs
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Private baths
- Cable TV
- Fitness centers
- On-site restaurants
- Special packages: ski-and-stay, romantic getaways and more
- Dog-friendly rooms at Attitash Marketplace & Oxen Yoke Motels (for a fee)
- For information and reservations, please call .
Here in the Mount Washington Valley region you can enjoy:
- Covered bridges and scenic drives
- Storyland and other famous New Hampshire attractions
- Canoeing and kayaking on the Saco River
- Dramatic New England fall foliage
- Golfing on 9-hole family courses to 18-hole championship courses
- Alpine downhill and nordic cross-country skiing
- Tax-free outlet shopping
- Hiking and mountain climbing
Find information about:
Ski New Hampshire!
New Hampshire resorts
New Hampshire vacation rentals
Summer in the White Mountains
Leaf peeping in the Mt. Washington Valley
New Hampshire vacation ownership